Monday 11 February 2013

AVON

AVON

I recently became an Avon representative. I love make up, I love beauty products and I think Avon products have great quality products and they are very affordable. I originally tried them when I was living in Miami, FL and I always looked forward to see my Avon lady back in the day. 

Fast forward 10 years later and I am now an Avon lady! I am happy to say that they have kept the same quality products I used to purchase a while back and prices are still very affordable. The best thing is that you can return any product within 90 days! How cool is that! NO pharmacy or drug store will do that once you opened or used a product.

Check out the my new Avon brochure:

http://www.avon.uk.com/PRSuite/custonlineOrderEBrochure.page?custRepOrdr=1&acNo=MTAyODI1MjE=&source=RFlNQ1VSTA==

No comments:

Post a Comment