Tuesday 7 June 2016

Product Review: Dermatologica Super Rich Repair

Dermatologica Super Rich Repair

This is a well known, high end product.

Description: Recommended for the smart management and treatment of skin aging. Deliver immediate benefits to chronically dry, dehydrated and prematurely-aging skin with heavyweight cream.

Directions: Apply to face and neck with light, upward strokes. Wait for cream to absorb before applying additional products. Use twice daily.

My experience: This product is amazing! I have combination skin, however during winter my skin does get dry and this cream was perfect. It moisturised my skin in a way that worked with my whole face, it didn't make me shiny, it was not greasy and best of all, is fragrance free.  It comes in a pump bottle which is perfect as 1 pump will do my whole face.  I highly recommend this moisturiser.  You can find it on Amazon for £49.97 in England.



No comments:

Post a Comment