Friday 1 June 2018

New Makeup/Skincare Brand In Boots

It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream

The popular US brand It Cosmetics has landed in Boots today.
I am very happy to be able to get this product, it is perfect for Spring Summer. It is light weight, doesn't settle into my pores and last me all day. I can't even feel I am wearing anything.

Key benefits include:
Conceal dark spots
Pores appear reduced
Hydrating
Color corrector
SPF 50+ UVA/UV
Full coverage

It worked fantastic in my combination skin. The only con I found is that it looks a bit shinny after application but you can always use a setting powder. Please note: what works for me may not work for you, so I recommend getting a sample and trying it first. You can find this product at Boots for £30.




No comments:

Post a Comment