Thursday 30 August 2012

First Time: Nuby products



Nuby products

I have used various Nuby products throughout my baby’s growing stages.  What I didn’t realize is that Nuby was being part of my baby’s life even before he was born.

As a first time mother, I wasn’t quite sure what products I needed for during my pregnancy or after. I did a lot of research online in order to find out what options I had.  Most of the products were not even necessary so I only purchased those that I had to have.  

I remember that the first Nuby product my husband purchased for me was a Nuby breast pump. It came with breast pump, storage container, nursing pads and a convenient stand to put the breast pump in.  When it was time to use it, it worked really well and it was easy to clean up.

Once our baby was born, the second item was a Nuby Teether Tugz Toy rabbit whom we called Nibbles. Nibbles is so soft, colourful and with great surfaces for my baby to chew on.  Nibbles has travelled with my son to the States, Croatia and most recently Cyprus. Our son is currently 11 months old and I must say that Nibbles is still part of our family. We then added the IcyBite keys, which can be refrigerated and helps sooth his tender gums.

Other Nuby items we currently have for weaning are: the step 1: silicone spout beakers, No-spill Flip it, the Nibbler, the Monster Snack Keeper and the Easy Go suction bowl and spoon.  My personal experience with all Nuby products we have tried are absolutely great, good quality and colourful! Every one of them still works very well and we can even use them for a second child.  Overall, Nuby have a great variety of products to use in various stages such as newborn, teething and weaning.

Nuby has been a part of our family before my son was born and that gives me great confidence in the quality and reliability of their products. I can’t really say that about other companies.

                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment